Dr. Meeks has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raymond Meeks, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hamilton, NY. Dr. Meeks completed a residency at Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions. He currently practices at HAMILTON ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY & SPORTS MEDICINE and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meeks is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Residency Hospital — 1990
- SUNY Syracuse, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Allegheny, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hamilton Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
Hamilton Orthopedics85 COLLEGE ST, Hamilton, NY 13346 Existing Patients: (315) 824-1250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meeks?
2 total knee replacements. Absolutely !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raymond Meeks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meeks' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meeks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meeks frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery and Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Meeks' office is located at 85 COLLEGE ST, Hamilton, NY 13346. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Memorial Hospital