Dr. Kovalski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raymond Kovalski, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Phoenixville, PA. Dr. Kovalski completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at PHOENIXVILLE MEDICAL ASSOCIATES MEDICAL SPECIALIST and is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kovalski is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phoenixville Medical Associates Medical Specialist
Pma Sleep Laboratory826 Main St Ste 100, Phoenixville, PA 19460 Existing Patients: (610) 933-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kovalski?
Outstanding! Have been going to Dr.Kovalski for over 30 years. He is the only MD that has correctly diagnosed my issues- when others have failed. Incredibly knowledgeable and efficient! Also very easy to talk to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raymond Kovalski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kovalski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kovalski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kovalski frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea, and Cough.
Dr. Kovalski's office is located at 826 Main St Ste 100, Phoenixville, PA 19460. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phoenixville Hospital
- Pottstown Hospital