Dr. Raymond Kovalski, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Pottstown, PA. Dr. Kovalski completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at PMA Medical Specialists and is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kovalski is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
PMA Medical Specialists
PMA Medical Specialists13 Armand Hammer Blvd Ste 100, Pottstown, PA 19464 (610) 323-3100
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kovalski?
I was a patient of Dr. Kovalski's a few years ago. He is an excellent doctor. Without his expertise, I would not be here today. I can't thank him enough for the time he spent helping me. He is a very dedicated doctor. He was doing rounds in the hospital on Thanksgiving Day and I know most doctors take the day off. He is very knowledgeable in his field, kind, compassionate, and understanding. He also is very attentive. I'm really glad I had the pleasure of knowing such a wonderful doctor.
- Phoenixville Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center