Dr. Raymond Holmes, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Springfield, NJ. Dr. Holmes completed a residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He currently practices at The Cardiovascular Care Group - Springfield and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holmes is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
The Cardiovascular Care Group - Springfield
Fitzpatrick Physical Therapy LLC649 MORRIS AVE, Springfield, NJ 07081 Existing Patients: 973-891-9166
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holmes?
Definitely one of the elites of his profession dr. Holmes certainly gave me a great opportunity to continue living life loss of a limb is not an easy thing to deal with but with his professionalism I had to make my decision in less than an hour and if you knew me it was no one better man to get me to understand that except the phenomenally gifted dr. Holmes
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center