Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Plack accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raymond Plack, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Plack completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Spectrum Clin Res At MD Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Plack is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Spectrum Clin Res At MD Cardiovascular Specialists3407 Wilkens Ave Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21229 Existing Patients: (410) 363-6345
Diabetes and Endocrinology Center
Baltimore Medical System900 Caton Ave, Baltimore, MD 21229 Existing Patients: (410) 368-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Plack?
Dr. Plack has been my cardiologist for 16 years. He is a dedicated professional and goes out of his way to be helpful. On more than one occasion he has called me at home after hours to discuss status. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Plack frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Plack's office is located at 3407 Wilkens Ave Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Plack has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health