Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 972-5083 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Raymond McKay, MD
New Patient(860) 370-3980
Dr. Raymond McKay, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. McKay completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKay is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hebrew, Italian, Spanish
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKay?
Where do I start with a review of Dr. Raymond McCay, all I really have to say is I wish every doctor I had over the last 40+ years was even 1% as good as Doctor McKay. He is by far the smartest and most caring doctor I have ever dealt with in my long medical history.
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McKay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raymond McKay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKay's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKay accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKay frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. McKay's office is located at 85 Seymour St Ste 1022, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKay speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and Italian. View profile to see all.