Dr. Raymond Bourey, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Bourey completed a residency at SIU Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Saint Louis University Sleep Disorders Center and is affiliated with Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bourey is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
Saint Louis University Sleep Disorders Center
Saint Louis University Sleep Disorders Center3545 Lafayette Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63104 (314) 977-5337
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- SIU Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1986
- The Miriam Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Medical School — 1982
- CARLETON COLLEGE, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bourey?
The man was honest and knowledgeable. I don't care for doctors, but I can't fault him; he provided effective medical care and I have no problem going back to him.
- Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital