Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raymond Martins, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Martins completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Whitman-Walker Health and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martins is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Whitman-Walker Health1525 14th St Nw, Washington, DC 20005 Existing Patients: (202) 745-7000
Core Therapy LLC9100 White Bluff Rd Ste 403, Savannah, GA 31406 Existing Patients: (912) 800-1017
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martins?
Dr. Martins has a warm personality, is an upbeat and knowledgable physician. He asks the right questions to get to workable solutions. He is up-to-date on the latest medical research and treatment options. He is accessible and great about follow up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martins frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Genital Herpes, and Herpes Simplex Infection.
Dr. Martins' office is located at 1525 14th St Nw, Washington, DC 20005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The George Washington University Hospital