Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raymond Barfield, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Barfield completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Savannah Center for Respiratory Critical Care and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Barfield is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- St Jude Children's Research Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Emory University, Medical School — 2001
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1994
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barfield?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barfield frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Barfield's office is located at 4700 Waters Ave Ste 507, Savannah, GA 31404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barfield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.