Dr. Raymond Barnes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barnes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Raymond Barnes, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bartow, FL. Dr. Barnes completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at RAYMOND & ANNETTE BARNES. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barnes is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Milwaukee Co Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnes?
We were very satisfied with Dr. Barnes but he retired suddenly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barnes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barnes frequently treats Eye Examination, Ultrasound, Eye, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Barnes' office is located at 1350 E Main St Ste A-3, Bartow, FL 33830. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barnes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Raymond & Annette Barnes
Raymond & Annette Barnes1350 E Main St Ste A-3, Bartow, FL 33830 Existing Patients: (863) 533-0441