Dr. Raymond Raven, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Burbank, CA. Dr. Raven completed a residency at UCSF Medical Center. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists and is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raven is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists
Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists2625 W Alameda Ave Ste 116, Burbank, CA 91505 Existing Patients: (818) 841-3936
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- UCSF Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of California- San Francisco Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University Of California Irvine School Of Biology, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raven?
I had a very bad case of locking thumb. The tissue inflamed and irritated. The procedure was fast (about 10-15 minutes) and the relief was almost instant. Post-op pain was not bad at all. Today (3 days later) I am moving my thumb around freely. There is mild tenderness which I am sure will go away totally as the incision heals completely. This was the right decision for me. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Ravin's staff was very professional and efficient. This is the guy to go
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center