Dr. Raymond Schultz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Schultz completed a residency at U Cinn. He currently practices at Center For Sight and is affiliated with Mercy Health-West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schultz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Center For Sight
Mercy Franciscan Hospital-western Hills(rehabilitation Unit)3131 Queen City Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45238 Existing Patients: (513) 389-5017
- U Cinn, Residency Hospital — 1979
- U Cinn, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
Dr.Shultz and his team are amazing. I was very anxious about getting a breast reduction but knew I had to make the commitment to increase my quality of life. In addition, prior to surgery my one breast was a D and my right was a DDD. Prior to surgery he answers all questions and addresses any concerns. Getting to the hospital all the staff told me I had chosen the best surgeon, which eased the nerves. Post surgery my breasts are the same size, lifted, and feel amazing. I am so grateful I worked with Dr. Raymond Shultz and his awesome team of women!
- Mercy Health-West Hospital