Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Raymond Faber, MD
Dr. Raymond Faber, MD is
- Colum Presby Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Ny Med Metro Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- NY Med-Metro Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1972
- Fairfield University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faber?
Dr. Faber, and specifically the electroconvulsive therapy he prescribed, has changed my life. For the first time in at least fifteen years, I know what it feels like not to be suicidal.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Raymond Faber, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Faber's profile.
Dr. Faber in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Faber's office is located at 17720 Corporate Woods Dr San Antonio, TX 78259. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Faber provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Raymond Faber, MD holds board certification in Child Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Dr. Raymond Faber, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Laurel Ridge Treatment Center
Calmm Staffing LLC17720 Corporate Woods Dr, San Antonio, TX 78259 (210) 499-6384