Dr. Ray Richards, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Saint George, UT. Dr. Richards completed a residency at Loma Linda University Hospital. He currently practices at Gamma West Cancer Services and is affiliated with Cedar City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richards is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Gamma West Cancer Services
Gamma West Cancer Services - St. George Surgery Center1490 E Foremaster Dr Bldg C, Saint George, UT 84790 (435) 627-5327
- Loma Linda University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Altius Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richards?
Of all the treatment centers I've been to in the last 20 years, and there have been many, Gamma West and Dr. Richards by far is the best! Fine ethical doctor, top-notch caring staff, and a totally excellent experience.
- Cedar City Hospital
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road