Dr. Rodriguez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ray Rodriguez, MD is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist in Madison, MS. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine and is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Ponce School of Medical, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Me and my son absolutely love him!! He was so sweet, really interacted with my son, and very intelligent. He explained everything very thoroughly and actually listened to me when I would tell him about my son's allergies. We plan to always use him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ray Rodriguez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Radioallergosorbent Test, Blood Allergy Testing, and Patch Testing.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 7730 Old Canton Rd Bldg B, Madison, MS 39110. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Mississippi Medical Center