Dr. Wyman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Wyman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Torrance, CA. Dr. Wyman completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Cor Healthcare Med Associates and is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wyman is board certified in Cardiology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cor Healthcare Med Associates2841 Lomita Blvd Ste 100, Torrance, CA 90505 Existing Patients: (310) 214-0811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wyman?
All my native coronary arteries clogged up, and 2 of my bypasses clogged up too since 02/2021. I live with 8 different medications treatment with chest tightness and angina. On 05/21/2021 after angioplasty with Dr. Wyman, he is able to open the clog on my native circumflex that is occluded about 20 years ago. Now I feel very good, unobstructed in my breath. My blood pressure goes from 145/86 down to 100/60. I can exercise more than 1 hour without hurting in my chest. Thank you Dr. Wyman for saving my life!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center