Dr. Tarawneh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rawan Tarawneh, MD is a neurology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Tarawneh completed a residency at Washington University School Of Medicine. and is affiliated with Ohio State University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tarawneh is board certified in Neurology.
- Washington University, St Louis, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University of Jordan / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2050 Kenny Rd Fl 3, Columbus, OH 43221 Existing Patients: (614) 293-3230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tarawneh?
Dr. Tarawneh listens and formulates action plans based on solid knowledge of practice standards while observing the latest medical research. She is compassionate and takes time in understanding the issues at hand. I am forever thankful we have her as a neurologist. A+++ Specialist!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rawan Tarawneh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tarawneh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tarawneh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tarawneh frequently treats Neurodegenerative Disorders and Epilepsy.
Dr. Tarawneh's office is located at 2050 Kenny Rd Fl 3, Columbus, OH 43221. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ohio State University Hospital