Call (571) 410-2790 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ravneet Grewal, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lansdowne, VA. Dr. Grewal completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. She currently practices at Virginia Cancer Care and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grewal is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Government Medical College, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cancer Care
Virginia Cancer Care Inc19415 Deerfield Ave Ste 107, Lansdowne, VA 20176 Existing Patients: (571) 410-2790
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grewal?
I absolutely enjoy the visits at this practice,they are very professional,informative and have a great sense of humor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ravneet Grewal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grewal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grewal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grewal frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease), and Hypercoagulable State.
Dr. Grewal's office is located at 19415 Deerfield Ave Ste 107, Lansdowne, VA 20176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grewal speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Grewal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Loudoun Hospital