Dr. Garg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ravin Garg, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Garg completed a residency at University of Michigan. He currently practices at Annapolis Oncology Center and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garg is board certified in Hematology.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garg?
No one wants to visit an oncologist but if you have to, go see Dr Garg. He is caring and extremely thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ravin Garg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garg frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Garg's office is located at 2003 Medical Pkwy Ste 210, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Annapolis Oncology Center
Annapolis Oncology Center2003 Medical Pkwy Ste 210, Annapolis, MD 21401 (443) 481-1000
Maryland Oncology Hematology
Maryland Oncology - Annapolis810 Bestgate Rd Ste 400, Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 897-6200