Dr. Garg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ravin Garg, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Garg completed a residency at University of Michigan. He currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Annapolis and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garg is board certified in Hematology.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Oncology - Annapolis
Maryland Oncology - Annapolis810 Bestgate Rd Ste 400, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (410) 897-6200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garg?
Dr. Garg is an awesome doctor and I really love and appreciate everything he’s done for me. When I found out he was no longer at AAMC I asked where he went because I was changing to a new doctor. I found out where he was at and transferred to his new location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ravin Garg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garg frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Garg's office is located at 810 Bestgate Rd Ste 400, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center