Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Ravi Swamy, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Swamy completed a residency at Stanford University Med Center. He currently practices at Metropolitan ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swamy is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Stanford University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Chicago Pritzker School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swamy?
It's been 5 months since my septorhinoplasty with Dr. Swamy, and I could not have asked for a cuter nose. The day of surgery went smoothly, and the anesthesiologists and assistants were so kind and helped put me at ease. Had a great experience overall!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Swamy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Swamy frequently treats Deviated Septum, Sinusitis, and Chronic Sinusitis.
Dr. Swamy's office is located at 6355 Walker Ln Ste 30A, Alexandria, VA 22310. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Metropolitan ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery
Metropolitan ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery6355 Walker Ln Ste 30A, Alexandria, VA 22310 (703) 313-7700