Dr. Mehta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ravi Mehta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Mehta completed a residency at Univ IL. He currently practices at Knoxville Hma Cardiology Ppm LLC and is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehta is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Univ IL, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Univ IL, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Univ IL, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Armed Forces Med Coll, Poona U, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehta?
First visit and was impressed with overall quality of service
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mehta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mehta frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Mehta's office is located at 10800 Parkside Dr Ste 331, Knoxville, TN 37934. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mehta speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center