Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 520-5000.
Dr. Ravi Hira, MD
New Patient(206) 858-9987
Dr. Ravi Hira, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Hira completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. and is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hira is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- 1 325 9 Avenue Ground, Seattle, WA 98104 Call
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195 Call
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hira?
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ravi Hira, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hira's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hira accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hira frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Hira's office is located at 325 9 Avenue Ground, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hira has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.