Dr. Ravi Gada, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Southlake, TX. Dr. Gada completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at DFW Fertility Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
DFW Fertility Associates
DFW Fertility Associates910 E Southlake Blvd Ste 175, Southlake, TX 76092 (817) 442-5510
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Texas Technical University, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Texas, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gada?
Who doesn’t love Dr. Gada? We were never able to conceive a family but I think it’s important for people to see that there’s still peace in disappointments! We were always treated with care and utmost respect. Dr. Gada also preformed surgeries on me that were important w/wo conception and we will always have a soft spot for Gada and Staff! Much ????
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas