Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-1800.
Dr. Ravi Kalhan, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Ravi Kalhan, MD is a pulmonologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kalhan completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N St Clair St Ste 18250, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- Northwestern Mcgaw / Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Preferred Network Access
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalhan?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kalhan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ravi Kalhan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalhan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalhan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalhan frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Kalhan's office is located at 675 N St Clair St Ste 18250, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.