Dr. Dave has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ravi Dave, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Dave completed a residency at L A Co Usc Med Center. He currently practices at Specialty Care and is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dave is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- L A Co Usc Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Il College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Gujarati, Hindi
Specialty Care100 Moody Ct Ste 110, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Existing Patients: (805) 418-3500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dave?
Very personable and engaged during our consultation. He made sure all our questions were answered before we left.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ravi Dave, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dave's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dave accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dave frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Dave's office is located at 100 Moody Ct Ste 110, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dave speaks Chinese, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica