Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (559) 840-3938, and for other questions, call (559) 447-4949.
Dr. Ravi Rao, MD
New Patient(310) 954-1213
Dr. Ravi Rao, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Rao completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics In Madison. He currently practices at cCare and is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center. Dr. Rao is board certified in Hematology.
cCARE7130 N Millbrook Ave Ste 100, Fresno, CA 93720 Call
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics In Madison, Residency Hospital — 2000
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Internship Hospital — 1997
- All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1997
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rao?
Dr. Rao is a credible, kind, direct, empathetic physician who attended to my father during his 10 month battle with late stage Pancreatic Cancer. While dad’s diagnosis did not lend itself to much hope for an extended future, the care we were given was always results-oriented and intentional. We never felt that we were being dismissed as a result of our inevitably fatal situation. Dr. Rao was open to us exploring other opinions, experimental programs, and unconventional palliative treatments. He is a bit slow to warm up, but if you hang in with him, his great compassion will very certainly show itself. If you have been lucky enough to have been assigned to him or are considering him for your care, you are truly lucky. Cancer is just about the worst thing ever, and speaking from experience, it likely won’t be exactly what you expect, but having partners like Rao and his team made it much less scary.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rao has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ravi Rao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rao's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rao frequently treats Anemia, Colorectal Cancer, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Rao's office is located at 7130 N Millbrook Ave Ste 100, Fresno, CA 93720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rao speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.