Dr. Ravi Botla, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Botla completed a residency at University of Southern California School of Medicine. He currently practices at Texas Digestive Disease Consultants and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Botla is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Texas Digestive Disease Consultants
TDDC San Antonio621 Camden St Ste 202, San Antonio, TX 78215 (210) 253-3422
- Guntur Med Coll-Post Grad, Medical School
- U Tex San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Grant Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Grant Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Govt Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Andhra Med Coll, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Botla?
I have been seeing Dr. Botla for an ulcer condition which I considered to be a very serious matter. I found Dr. Botla to be highly knowledgeable but very easy to talk to, answering all of my questions in common terms that I could understand & advising me well on how to successfully overcome the condition I am dealing with. I would definitely recommend Dr.Botla to anyone needing the services of a good gastroenterologist.
- Baptist Medical Center
- Medina Regional Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Nix Medical Center