Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Raul Weiss, MD
Dr. Raul Weiss, MD is
- University of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- La Co Usc, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Universidad Nacional De Tucuman, Medical School — 1988
- Universidad Nacional De Tucuman, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1988
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- NGS CoreSource
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weiss?
I have been seeing Dr. Weiss since 2003. He is very knowledgeable and thorough, has excellent bedside manner and runs a first class practice. I have had several procedures by him and he has been excellent with my care and with making me feel safe and well cared for. He is very attentive to keeping me comfortable and well advised about my condition. I feel EXTREMELY fortunate to have such a world class doctor available to me. His staff are always prepared, very professional and so attentive.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Raul Weiss, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Weiss' profile.
Dr. Weiss in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Weiss frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease and Heart Palpitations. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Weiss' office is located at 452 W 10th Ave Columbus, OH 43210. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Weiss is able to speak Hebrew and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Weiss provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Raul Weiss, MD is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Rita’s Medical Center, Genesis Hospital and Southern Ohio Medical Center.
Dr. Raul Weiss, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mercy Health - St. Rita’s Medical Center
- Genesis Hospital
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Ohio State Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital
Osu Electrophysiology Physicians452 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210 (614) 293-4299
Richard Arnold Berger MD Corp.4300 Alton Rd Ste 2070, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (305) 674-2690
Select Specialty Hosp-columbus410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210 (614) 293-8000
Select Specialty Hosp-columbus410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210 (614) 366-8601
Osu Internal Medicine LLC473 W 12th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210 (614) 293-4967