Dr. Blanco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raul Blanco, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Blanco completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blanco is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Other Education — 2013
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute
Piedmont Heart Institute275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blanco?
I have met with Dr. Blanco several times over the past few years. He has a great bedside manner and communicates things at a caring and layman's level. He has a degree of expertise and confidence that rings through as he works with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raul Blanco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blanco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blanco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blanco frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Blanco's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blanco speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital