Dr. Raul Llanos, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Llanos completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. He currently practices at North Texas Orthopedics and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Llanos is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Buffalo Spine and Sports Institute, P.C., Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2006
- Tulane University/School of Public Health, Other Education — 1999
- Spring Hill College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Llanos?
After seeing several doctors for my back pain over the last 30 years, I’m grateful to have found Dr. Llanos. After X-rays, he ordered an MRI, then a CT scan until he located the problem. He, the other physicians, and the staff at NTO are both caring and efficient. Offices in Grapevine and Keller make it easier to get an appointment quickly.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake