Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (606) 536-4451, and for other questions, call (502) 227-7188.
Dr. Raul Heredia, MD
New Patient(502) 586-2109
Dr. Raul Heredia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Frankfort, KY. Dr. Heredia completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology and is affiliated with Baptist Health Corbin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heredia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology
Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology1002 Leawood Dr, Frankfort, KY 40601 Call
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Flushing Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- NY Med Ctr Queens, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heredia?
Dr. Heredia supervised my heart tests at Frankfort’s Hospital. I came in to the ER. He was very clear about my results and advised me on the next steps that I should take.
- Baptist Health Corbin
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Berea
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Heredia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raul Heredia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heredia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heredia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heredia frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Heredia's office is located at 1002 Leawood Dr, Frankfort, KY 40601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Heredia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.