Dr. Khalid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rasmia Khalid, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Framingham, MA. She currently practices at Charles River Medical Assocs and is affiliated with Marlborough Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khalid is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Sindh Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charles River Medical Assocs
Charles River Medical Assocs571 Union Ave, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 665-6261
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalid?
I am very impressed with her manner of discussing your condition and her extremely quick response to phone calls. She is a very bright and caring physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rasmia Khalid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khalid's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khalid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khalid frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Khalid's office is located at 571 Union Ave, Framingham, MA 01702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marlborough Hospital
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital