Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rasik Shah, MD is a pediatric pulmonology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Lutheran Family Health Centers, Brooklyn, NY and is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Govt Med Coll, Medical School — 1976
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Most amazing doctor. So caring and patient. Goes out of way for his patients
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rasik Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 5610 2ND AVE, Brooklyn, NY 11220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
Lutheran Family Health Centers, Brooklyn, NY
Children's Health Services5610 2ND AVE, Brooklyn, NY 11220 (718) 630-7942
NYU Langome Med Ctr Fink Ctr
Taurassi Cheryl L MD160 E 32nd St Ste L-3, New York, NY 10016 (212) 263-5940