Dr. Rasik Shah, MD is a pediatric pulmonology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Medical NYU Fink Ambulatory Children Care Center and is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Govt Med Coll, Medical School — 1976
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Most amazing doctor. So caring and patient. Goes out of way for his patients
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn