Dr. Rashmi Verma, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Cleburne, TX. Dr. Verma completed a residency at University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. She currently practices at The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX and is affiliated with Medical City Arlington. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Verma is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Umc Southwest Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Delhi / College of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2008
- University of Delhi / College of Medical Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verma?
- Medical City Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth