Dr. Verma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rashmi Verma, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Verma completed a residency at University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. She currently practices at UAMS Medical Ctr Hspc & Plltve and is affiliated with Medical City Arlington. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Verma is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Umc Southwest Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Delhi / College of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2008
- University of Delhi / College of Medical Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UAMS Medical Ctr Hspc & Plltve
University of Arkansas Medical Sciences Medical Center4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 686-8511
Uc Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center2279 45th St, Sacramento, CA 95817 Existing Patients: (916) 734-5959
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verma?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rashmi Verma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Verma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Verma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Verma frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Verma's office is located at 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth