Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Rashmi Raghuvir, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Raghuvir completed a residency at Advocate Christ MC. She currently practices at Consultants in Cardiology and Electrophysiology and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raghuvir is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Advocate Christ MC, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Kempe Gowda Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Consultants in Cardiology and Electrophysiology
Cardiology Group LLC4400 W 95th St Ste 306, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Existing Patients: (708) 346-5562
Advocate Health and Hospitals Corporation4440 W 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Existing Patients: (708) 346-5562
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raghuvir?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raghuvir frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Chest Pain, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Raghuvir's office is located at 4400 W 95th St Ste 306, Oak Lawn, IL 60453. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raghuvir speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Raghuvir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital