Dr. Rashida Khakoo, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Khakoo completed a residency at Geo Wash Hosps. She currently practices at West Virginia University Hospitals and is affiliated with J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khakoo is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- U Florida Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Geo Wash Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1974
- U Dar Es Salaam Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1971
- U Dar Es Salaam Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Makerere U Med Sch, Medical School — 1969
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khakoo?
Dr. Rashida Khakoo was very thorough, spent time listening and educating myself and my family. She validated our concerns, we did not feel rushed. She went above and beyond as later that night she called me at home to tell me my lab results and answered some questions I had forgotten to ask during our appointment. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Khakoo.
- J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital