Dr. Saleem has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rasha Saleem, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Gaithersburg, MD. Dr. Saleem completed a residency at Geo Wash Univ Hosp. She currently practices at Olde Towne Urgent Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saleem is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Geo Wash Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- howard university hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Baghdad / College of Medcine, Medical School — 1995
- Faculty of Medicine / University Lisbon, Medical School — 1990
- Faculty Of Medicine / University Lisbon, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saleem?
My daughter was extremely sick & after Urgent Care & ER visits, Dr. Rasha was the only one who took steps to make her feel better. She hooked her up to an IV and gave her fluids, spoke to me about what she thought the issue was & how to go about getting it diagnosed. She ended up having Hashimoto's & Dr. Rasha was the only one who was even close. It was next to closing time when we got there w/ my daughter & not once did we feel rushed. She spoke to my daughter in a manner that a scared 16 year old could understand. I can't say enough about her, Dr. Ahmed or this practice. My visits are always pleasant, she listens when I talk and takes steps to ensure that I understand what she's doing but also why she's doing it. She's helped me become healthier and even though we leave over an hour away, I make the drive because these doctors are worth it. She's got a wonderful sense of humor, scatter-brained at times (in a funny way) but I wouldn't trust my health with anyone else but them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rasha Saleem, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saleem's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saleem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saleem frequently treats Skin Screenings, Drug Allergy Testing, and Worker's Compensation Evaluations.
Dr. Saleem's office is located at 317 E Diamond Ave Ste C, Gaithersburg, MD 20877. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saleem speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Olde Towne Urgent Care
Olde Towne Urgent Care LLC317 E Diamond Ave Ste C, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 (301) 906-8210
Olde Towne Medical Care
Olde Towne Medical Care317 E Diamond Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 (240) 246-1111