Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Raphael Goldstein, DDS
Dr. Raphael Goldstein, DDS is
- University of Michigan, Medical School — 1989
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Medical School — 1989
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Dr. Goldstein Offers The Most Advanced Dental Care In The Pediatric and Adult Arenas. Dr. Goldstein Specializes In General and Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics, Dental Implants, and Root Canals. He Offers Sedation Dentistry and Is Also Trained In The, Other Education
- He Subsequently Was Invited To Serve As a Hospital Attending Medical Staff Member For Four Years Before Deciding To Return To The Metro Detroit Area., Other Education
- Ravenswood Hosp & Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- His Past and Present Professional Affiliations Include Membership In The American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry, Oakland County Dental Association, Dental Organization For Conscious Sedation,, Fellowship Hospital
- American CareSource
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Care Credit
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Lincoln Financial Group
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- State Farm
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
Outstanding work... caring, gentle atmosphere...
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Raphael Goldstein, DDS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Goldstein's profile.
Dr. Goldstein in specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 23895 Novi Rd Ste 500 Novi, MI 48375. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Goldstein provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Raphael Goldstein, DDS is affiliated with Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital.
Dr. Raphael Goldstein, DDS has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Goldstein Dental Group
Goldstein Dental Group, PLLC23895 Novi Rd Ste 500, Novi, MI 48375 (248) 374-2273