Dr. Rosenbaum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raphael Rosenbaum, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Rosenbaum completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Retina Associates Of New York and is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenbaum is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Associates Of New York
Retina Associates of New York140 E 80th St, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 772-0600
Jacob D Rosenbaum, MD
Jacob D Rosenbaum, MD1310 48th St Ste 207, Brooklyn, NY 11219 Existing Patients: (718) 436-8988
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenbaum?
I have been a regular patient of Dr Rosenbaum and I am very satisfied with the care that I have been getting. He is very knowledgeable in his field and I will recommend him to all my family and friends
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raphael Rosenbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenbaum frequently treats Diabetic Retinopathy, Iridocyclitis, and Uveitis and Iridocyclitis.
Dr. Rosenbaum's office is located at 140 E 80th St, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nassau University Medical Center