Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Raoul Rodriguez, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Tulane University Hospital and Clinic and is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1965
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1961
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1960
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tulane University Hospital and Clinic1415 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112 Existing Patients: (504) 988-5807
Tulane Doctors - Sports Medicine Plus - Lakeview
Tulane Doctors - Sports Medicine Plus - Lakeview7030 Canal Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70124 Existing Patients: (504) 988-0100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle), Limb Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 1415 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodriguez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tulane Medical Center
- University Medical Center New Orleans