Dr. Rao Vinnakota, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Clark, NJ. Dr. Vinnakota completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Med Center. He currently practices at Apollo Medical Group and is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Newark Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Umdnj-Rwj At New Brunswick, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Andhra Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1968
- Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada, A.P. India, Undergraduate School — 1962
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vinnakota?
My son (Shaun) from 4 months old severally allergic to his formula a previous pediatrician had him on was in constant pain and pulling his hair out. As a first time mom I took him so many times to the previous MD who didn't detect the problem. I was referred to Dr. Vinnakota and the initial visit I was in tears because I didn't know what was wrong with my baby. He examined him closely and asked some questions ran a few test and concluded he needed to be on a special formula because he was severely allergic to similac. Dr. Vinnakota advised me it will take time for it to get out his system because it had been 4 months. To be honest I ran out of hope at that point but I had to trust this kind, gently caring pediatrician who assured me my son will be fine. Well after about a month with the new formula Shaun improved and wasn't pulling out his hair. As time continued and all signs of the other formula was out his system I felt a sense of relieve for Shaun and built a trust in Dr. V.
- Overlook Medical Center