Dr. Ralph Carabasi, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Wayne, PA. Dr. Carabasi completed a residency at Jefferson U. He currently practices at Advanced Vein Vascular Center Inc. and is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carabasi is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Jefferson U, Residency Hospital — 1982
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carabasi?
I had an excellent experience with Dr Carabasi and his staff. They couldn’t have been more professional and caring. You don’t have to live with those ugly veins any longer..the procedure was painless. I just finished my last procedure today and I can’t thank him and his assistant enough!! I would highly recommend Dr Carabasi...
- Lankenau Medical Center