Dr. Ranjit John, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. John's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ranjit John, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MEDICAL CENTER FAIRVIEW and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. John is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Medical Center Fairview
Administrative420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 625-3902
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. John?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. John accepts your insurance.
Dr. John frequently treats Cardiac Surgical Procedures.
Dr. John's office is located at 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. John has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank