Dr. Ranjeet Singh, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Everett, WA. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Royal Melbourne Hosp. He currently practices at Center for Diagnostic Imaging. Dr. Singh is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U British Columbia, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Royal Melbourne Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Alfred Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Monash Univ, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh performed a cortisone and diagnostic injection on my hip. His bedside manner was amazing. I understood exactly what he was going to do and exactly what I needed to observe and report on in the hours following the injection. No confusion. And no pain. I couldn’t believe it! I would highly recommend Dr. Singh. Not to mention his staff was courteous, they worked well together as a team and I felt completely taken care of from beginning to end.