Dr. Duara has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ranjan Duara, MD is a neurology specialist in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Duara completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at MOUNT SINAI MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duara is board certified in Neurology.
- NIA/NIH, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Old Church Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- CMCH, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Christian Med Coll-Madras U, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Christian Med Coll-Madras U-Vellore, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Mount Sinai Medical Center4300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33140 Existing Patients: (305) 674-2121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duara?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ranjan Duara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duara's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duara frequently treats Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Duara's office is located at 4300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33140. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center