Dr. Rani George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rani George, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. George completed a residency at Boston Combined Residency Program (BCRP), Pediatrics. She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Boston Children's Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Pediatric Hematology -Oncology, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Pathology, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Combined Residency Program (BCRP), Pediatrics, Residency Hospital
- The Royal Victoria Infirmary , Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Residency Hospital
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Am Dogliotti College Of Medicine, University Of Liberia, Medical School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Hematologic Malignancies Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. George's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute