Dr. Rangaswamy Govindarajan, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Govindarajan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rangaswamy Govindarajan, MB BS is a hematology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Govindarajan completed a residency at U Arkansas Med Scis. He currently practices at UAMS Medical Ctr Hspc & Plltve and is affiliated with Uams Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Govindarajan is board certified in Hematology.
- U Arkansas Med Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Arkansas Med Scis, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Kasturba Med Coll-Mysore U, Medical School — 1980
- Mysore Med Coll Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1979
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UAMS Medical Ctr Hspc & Plltve
University of Arkansas Medical Sciences Medical Center4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 686-8511
- 2 4301 W Markham St Ste 508, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 686-6176
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Govindarajan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Govindarajan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Govindarajan frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Venous Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Govindarajan's office is located at 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Govindarajan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uams Medical Center