Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Rangappa Rajendra, MD is a oncology specialist in Lansdowne, VA. Dr. Rajendra completed a residency at Grant Hospital Of Chicago. He currently practices at Oncology Hematology of Loudoun and Reston and is affiliated with Inova Loudoun Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rajendra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Grant Hospital Of Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Grant Hospital Of Chicago, Internship Hospital
- St. John's Medical College, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rajendra?
I trust that he tells me the truth and sees that I need to hear it. He gave me the proper treatment for my cancer and has helped me through a severe blood clotting issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajendra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajendra frequently treats Breast Neoplasms.
Dr. Rajendra's office is located at 44055 Riverside Pkwy Ste 224 224, Lansdowne, VA 20176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rajendra speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
Oncology Hematology of Loudoun and Reston
Oncology Hematology of Loudoun and Reston44055 Riverside Pkwy Ste 224 224, Lansdowne, VA 20176 (703) 858-3110