Call (703) 278-3625 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rangappa Rajendra, MD is a oncology specialist in Lansdowne, VA. Dr. Rajendra completed a residency at Grant Hospital Of Chicago. He currently practices at Oncology Hematology of Loudoun and Reston and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rajendra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Grant Hospital Of Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Grant Hospital Of Chicago, Internship Hospital
- St. John's Medical College, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rajendra?
I trust that he tells me the truth and sees that I need to hear it. He gave me the proper treatment for my cancer and has helped me through a severe blood clotting issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajendra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rangappa Rajendra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rajendra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rajendra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rajendra frequently treats Breast Neoplasms.
Dr. Rajendra's office is located at 44055 Riverside Pkwy Ste 224, Lansdowne, VA 20176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rajendra speaks Kannada and English. View profile to see all.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
Oncology Hematology of Loudoun and Reston
Oncology Hematology of Loudoun and Reston44055 Riverside Pkwy Ste 224, Lansdowne, VA 20176 Existing Patients: (703) 278-3625